2014/04/01

Rob and Bug - The Photo Files 2013

So I didn't send out Christmas cards because I was just swamped and a little overwhelmed at the end of last year. And today is a special and a bit of a bittersweet day. So to celebrate and for remembrance, I thought I would take the time to share some pictures of the guys. :)


The ocean is Bug's very favorite spot. He would go there pretty much everyday if he could! :)


Bug totally has my hair and I think he is just too cute... Am I allowed to call a twelve year old cute? :)


Waterfalls are great fun too!


Bug with his father. They have some good times!


This is the 'tree house' at my cabin- It is one of Brock's very favorite places to hang out. I am looking forward to this summer so we can hang out when it is warm. :)


Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment